Failed to Run Task Sequence - There are no task sequence available for this computer. (SCCM2012R2/MDT2013)

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Hi,
I'm trying to get this Frontend to work in my lab, and everything seems fine - until I click "Finish" in the HTA. The client tries to find any available TS's, but fails and all I can do is to click "ok" and the machine reboots.
I have followed the instructions and created a Collection with a mandatory deployment. When I look in the Frontend.log, it says it can fine the right collection and that there's a TS available...
The only way I've managed to get it to work, is to include "all unknow computers" in my deployment-collection. But as far as I understand, the Frontend is supposed to create a new object in the SCCM and then add it to the right collection (if it's not already created)?
Anyone who can direct me in the right direction here?
Mar 24, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Edited Mar 24, 2014 at 7:55 PM
I agree, I was not able to get it work with a device collection . I had add to unknown computers collection in include membership for task sequence to work where Task sequence was advertised.

I tried changing few accounts in web service to see giving more permissions helps but It did not.

Though If you look in collection membership tab you will see the computer name is added , However Task sequence never runs.

I am using SCCM 2012 SP1 R2 and MDT 2013